Administrative Contacts and Resources
L.J. Smith Hall 213
1935 E. Grimes Way
PO Box 646120
Pullman, WA 99164-6120
All of our lists are restricted to members of the department or WSU community. All our lists are moderated for content. Most outside (non-WSU originated) messages are routinely discarded.
Everybody in BSE (Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, Research Associates and Post Docs, Visitors)
All BSE Faculty: Send a Message
Pullman Faculty Only: Send a Message
Off-Campus Faculty Only: Send a Message
Agricultural Automation Engineering Faculty Only: Send a Message
Bioenergy Faculty Only: Send a Message
Food Engineering Faculty Only: Send a Message
LAWREE Faculty Only: Send a Message
Research Associates & Post Docs
BSE Administrative Staff
All CAHNRS Announcements: Send a Message
All Engineering Announcements: Send a Message
CAHNRS Business Center Forms
Purchase Order Requests
- Purchase order requests are now handled by the CAHNRS Business Center.
- Please remember that it is your responsibility to make sure your purchase request is correct, complete, and properly authorized before you submit it to the CAHNRS Business Center for processing.
- Also, please make sure you have permission from your supervisor or advisor to use the budget coding you provide for a purchase.
- Email: Questions or Corrections for a previously placed order?
- The video link below demonstrates creating a purchase request form and includes selecting “I’m preparing this request to be submitted by someone else.” This selection is for obtaining PI or department approval.
- Please visit the CAHNRS Business Center site in order to find the latest forms. The form has embedded links and automatic calculation features to assist you.
- When properly completed, your voucher needs to be printed, signed, and delivered to the CAHNRS Business Center, Johnson Hall 207, mail code 646424.
- Note: The travel voucher cannot be submitted electronically as pen and ink signatures are required.