BSE Computer Support
These pages are for technology questions unique to WSU and our department. They are especially helpful for new faculty, staff, and students.
“My computer is OK but I cannot connect to the network.”
- Is everyone around you having trouble as well? Then it is probably a campus-wide problem and it will resolve itself in an hour or so.
- Is it just your computer? If yes, then completely shut down and restart your system. Often that will clear the problem.
- If you are connected to the wireless network, then plug your computer into the wall or vice versa if you are connected to the wall.
- If above fails then contact CAHNRS IT.
The following computer issues are handled by CAHNRS IT.
- Network Connectivity including wireless
- Electronic Mail setup and troubleshooting
- Computer Setup
- Performance issues
- Specifying, ordering, configuring and installing new computers
Disclaimer: All comments regarding brand names, companies, etc. are personal observations and opinions.