- Research Proposal Cover Pages (docx)
- All forms needed to progress through your program are located on the Graduate School website and must be submitted to the department’s graduate coordinator, Joanna Dreger. Please contact Joanna to verify the completeness of the documents before obtaining required signatures. This is especially important for the Program of Study and Preliminary and Final Exam scheduling forms.
- Travel & Purchase Forms
- BSE Graduate Program Handbook (pdf)
- Evaluation Rubric Preliminary Examination Form – BSE (pdf)
- Evaluation Rubric Final Defense Form – BSE (pdf)
- BSE Computer Support
- Printing to the BSE L.J. Smith Main Printer: please contact Joannaemail@example.com for instructions
- Arranging a videoconference: Reserve the LJ Smith Hall classroom or conference room via BSE Sharepoint and submit the AMS/Zoom request
- WSU Computer Crimson Service Desk
Useful Research Links:
Google Scholar provides access to research papers available on the web.
ASTM International Standards (Campus). As a WSU researcher, you have access to standards of measurement and materials for your project. Conforming to standards is the foundation of successful research. For example, one can generate accurate relative humidity