Dr. Karkee’s work is in the BSysE Agricultural Automation Engineering research emphasis area. He is primarily interested in Automated and autonomous agricultural machinery systems, field robotics, and machine intelligence for production agriculture; and in Agricultural systems modeling, simulation, and control.
See more at my Research Site.
My Research In the News
Dr. Karkee’s lab funded
Dr. Karkee’s lab was funded by NSF-USDA Cyber Physical Systems Program to Develop SMART Irrigation System using IoT and Big Data AnalyticsRead Story
- Gap fund awards help get WSU innovations to market
- Aug. 14-17: Global look at agricultural robots, automation
- Boyd-Scott Graduate Research Award 2016
- WSU engineers, scientists prepare to test apple-picking robot
- Robots Picking Apples
- Things that Fly in the Sky
- Manoj Karkee Receives Tree Fruit Harvesting USDA Grant