Manoj Karkee, Ph.D.
Dr. Karkee’s work is in the BSysE Agricultural Automation Engineering research emphasis area. He is primarily interested in Automated and autonomous agricultural machinery systems, field robotics, and machine intelligence for production agriculture; and in Agricultural systems modeling, simulation, and control.
See more at my Research Site.
My Research In the News
BSE Faculty Manoj Karkee Named 2019 Pioneer in AI and IoT
December 4, 2018 | Connected World Magazine | Carol Stream, Ill.
The Pioneers in AI and IoT awards highlight the humane, uplifting, and powerful stories of the IoT (Internet of Things) and other emerging technological breakthroughs impacting the good of mankind.
The full article can be found on the 11 Professors Prophecies for AI and IoT website.
More information about the Connected World magazine 2019 Pioneers in … » More …Read Story
- Agricultural robots combine future, farming practices
- WSU, Australian scientists partner to form Joint Center for Ag Robotics
- BSE Faculty Receive 2018 WSDA Specialty Crop Block Grant Awards
- WSU’s apple picking machine provides potential for future orchard operations
- BSE Faculty and Students Attend ASABE 2018 – Student Wins First Place Award
- WSU precision agriculture program ranked in top 25 in world
- Dr. Karkee’s lab funded
- Gap fund awards help get WSU innovations to market
- Aug. 14-17: Global look at agricultural robots, automation
- Boyd-Scott Graduate Research Award 2016