Lav R. Khot, Ph.D
Dr. Khot works in the Agricultural Automation Engineering research emphasis area of the Department of Biological Systems Engineering. His research and extension program focuses on “Sensing and automation technologies for site specific and precision management of production agriculture”. Special emphasis is towards integration of
- Remote Sensing (Unmanned and Manned Aerial Systems)
- Ground-based (Proximal) Crop Sensing
- Decision Support Systems and Information Delivery Technologies
- Precise Applications of various Production Inputs
- Agricultural Machinery and Processes
- Data-based Modeling
See more at my Research Site.
My Research In the News
BSE Faculty and Students Attend ASABE 2018 – Student Wins First Place Award
Faculty and Graduate Students from Biological Systems Engineering attended the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) 2018 Annual Meeting. The event took place July 29, 2018 – August 01, 2018 in Detroit Michigan.
BSE Faculty included Lav Khot, Troy Peters, Juming Tang, Manoj Karkee, Sindhuja Sankaran, and Qin Zhang.
WSU alumnus Dr. Norman Scott was also in attendance.