Dr. Khot works in the Agricultural Automation Engineering research emphasis area of the Department of Biological Systems Engineering. His research and extension program focuses on “Sensing and automation technologies for site specific and precision management of production agriculture”. Special emphasis is towards integration of
- Crop Sensing (ground and aerial systems)
- Internet-of-Things enabled Cyber Physical Systems
- Edge and Cloud Compute driven Decision Support Systems
- Smartphone Apps & Information Delivery Technologies
- Precision Chemical Application Technologies
- Agricultural Machinery, Processes & Data-based Modeling
See more at my Research Site.